Monday, July 12, 2010

To the Beach girls!!! I kind of cheated..just a little LOL

I really love the new beach images Mo's Digital Pencil has released this past week.  My last project was a beach scene with a palm tree and two little beach babies.  Tonight I have the teen version call To the Beach straight hair and curly hair, catchy names huh?  Here is the project I completed tonight:

Because this is a 12X12 page the colored image looks small so I also took a close up picture:

When I merged the two girls I reversed the straight haired girl on the right so they looked like real teen girls chatting away on the way to the beach about boys, , friends and movies.

The image was colored with copic markers and the sponging was done with SU cool Caribbean ink.

Now for the cheating part.  The layout is a 12X12 ready to put your photo on page by K & Company paper pack called Instant pages.    It was just so perfect I didn't do anything except add the colored image.  You could add ribon or buttons, lots of different embellishments but I thought it was perfect the way it was.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Cathy

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Your cheat looks fantastic! Seriously, love how you merged these two images....what a cute layout!