Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Christmas in July!!!

I think Sassy Cheryl's is trying to cool off the heat of the summer with a lot of new Snowman images, which I love!!! Heather, is our awesomely talented hostess this week, and her Challenge is create a Christmas in July card.  Here is my Handing Out Candy canes Snowman:

You have just gotta love Sassy Cheryl's snowmen, they are sooooo fun, I love them all and they are wonderful to color, my favorite thing to do!!!

I just got the MS fence punch at Michael's. (I had a 50% off coupon and you just can't let those go to waste, can you?  )  LOL !!!  I have been wanting this punch for a while but always found something else I Needed worse.

I, of course, colored with copic markers and sponged with distress ink.  The white fence was also sponged to bring it out a little bit more.

The dp is from the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pack from last Christmas.  The ribbon is from Michaels as is the Rejoice gold metallic sentiment.

Did you get cooled off?  Well,, to stay cool, be sure you check out the rest of the DT creations,  I can't wait to see what they created too!!!

As always Sassy Cheryl's has new images available today and they are wonderful.  I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

Cathy

8 comments:

Dawn said...

adorable Cathy! love the new punch too!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sassy Cheryl said...

Cathy,
I wish it were as simple as drawing snowmen. . .I'd draw at least one a day. Loving your wonderful card. Simply stunning.

Marlene said...

This card is fantastic! Love how you used the MS picket fence punch in there! Neat idea!

Jodi said...

A fun and cute snowman he is!! Love the way you colored him and I like how you used the fence punch too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynn Stevens said...

Well look at you already doing Christmas cards, sure make me feel guilty! What an adorable lil snowman!

Alina said...

I love them too, Cathy! Your card is so pretty!
Hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

Ohhh so cute! I really like this card!
Hugs
Tracy