Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Inklined Challenge Wrinklies!!! Too Cute

Okay, this week as I was going through the new Challenge posts for Mo's Digital Pencil I noticed Jak of the Mo's Dream DT had started a new company called Just Inklined and a challenge.  I am always looking for new challenges to do occassionally so thought I would take a look.  Jak offered this free image of Albert for a limited time.  I absolutely love the Wrinklies.  The lady is hysterical with her walker too....  Here is my challenge card:

I had so much fun coloring Albert, what a hoot with his souped up walker and horn!!  I couldn't resist. 

Just Inklined is also using the Challenges to choose monthly guest designers.  With images this cute that would be so much fun. 

No matter what this was so much fun.  The DP is new Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper stash I got yesterday at Michael's.  The sentiment stamp is from SU several years ago.

Be sure to go check out Jak's new site July Inklined and see what neat images she has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

6 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Hi Cathy *waves*
Fantabulous card...love the sentiment & your colouring is ab fab as ever...love it!! ♥

Jak Heath said...

Oooooooo this is gorgeous, love the colouring and his liitle side burns and eyebrows.
Jak x

Aunty Sue said...

wowi grabbed this a few days ago but you have brought him to life. Stunning

Karen J said...

Absolutely fantastic Cathy and you're colouring in is to die for. Thanks for entering the challenge xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, I see this image is going to be a fave of many

Marlene said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! Love that image, and your coloring is breathtaking!