Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Tuesday, that means Sassy Cheryl's Challenge

Yeah, it is time for another wonderful Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.  It was nice to see so many participants last week.  We love to have you join us.  The theme this week was chosen by our wonderful Sassy Gal, Ann, who chose the theme Love....so many possibilities. I chose this fun Valentines image:

This darling image called Do Not Disturb while Kissing, was so fun to color. I chose some fun dp with lots of Love phrases on it in pinks and greens.  The paper flowers are handmade and the heart border at the top was created using the Cindy Lou  Cricut cartridge.  The little red hearts are what is left when you punch the MS heart border. I always save some to use on the cards.  They are perfect little accents.  Do you think he will have the nerve to give her the card in his pocket...?
Don't you know someone who would love to get a card made with this fun image?
I took a sneak peek into the store tonight and Sassy Cheryl has added even more fun Valentine images. I can't wait to get started on some.
Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you and send you LOVE!!!
Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have another post later in the day with a competition using Benefit for Katie images and there are some awesome prizes.  Details are available on Jak Heath's blog tonight.

Have a wonderful day,
Cathy

7 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I think that ANYONE who receives this card will be thrilled. It's ADORABLE and beautifully colored!

Dawn said...

darling and what perfect paper!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely Cathy! Hugs, Lesley

Kim said...

This is wonderful! Love your paper!

Marlene said...

I love it!

jkreucher said...

Cathy! too cute~too cute!! this is total sweetness my sassy friend..
I love it!
Hugs
Judy

Jeni said...

I think he will be too dazed and confused to remember the card in his pocket! HeeHee! Fantastic card Cathy! Did you use the MFT swirl flower die? THey look beautiful. ~jeni :)