Monday, January 3, 2011

My Favorite Cards from 2010==Wanna See?!?

I thought it would be fun to pick my favorite cards I created this year.  I have chosen two of my favorite cards from each Design Team I am currently on.  Here is my first card:
This is Late, one of my favorite images from Mo this year.    

My two favorite Sassy Cheryl's Cards are:

My two favorite Just Inklined cards are:

Well, let me know if you like my choices.  I love to create using the awesome images created by these super talented designers and am so proud to be on their Design Teams.  I am so excited to be able to share their creations with you for another year. 

I promise that now that my Christmas is over and it was absolutely wonderful.  that I will be getting back in the swing of things and bringing you new creations almost every day.

Thanks for your support this past year, through the good, bad and ugly.... I love and appreciate each and every one of you. 

Cathy

3 comments:

rita winmill said...

just darling cards!!!

Marlene said...

Your cards are all amazing! I love that BLOW card! Heehee!! Perfect bingo card accessory!

Jeni said...

Love em' all!!! So glad to have become your blog friend this year ~jeni :)