Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sassy Cheryl Challenge--Buttons and Bows

For the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week our wonderful Ann, has chosen the theme Buttons and Bows.  What a fun challenge.  I love to use buttons and ribbon...perfect.  Here is my card:

Isn't this just the cutest little Valentine girl image called A Big Heart just too fun!!!  I colored the image with copic markers and sponged the edge with distress ink.  The bow on the Big Heart was colored in with an Atyou pink glitter pen.
The image was cut out with my Top Note Die from SU and that was mounted on some K&Company Kelly Panacci paper pad.  I added a red rectangle which I used my corner rounder punch to soften the edge on the outside.  I used a pretty pink satin ribbon with embossed hearts and in the lower right corner I used 3 of my favorite heart and round buttons.
The Love sentiment was cut with my cricut using the Wedding cartridge.  That completes my Sassy Cheryl's Challenge card.  Can't see what you come up with for the Challenge.  Please stop by the Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT creations, I peeked and they are awesome!!!
While you are checking out the Challenge blog be sure to check out the new images at Sassy Cheryl's store and there is a Just Because Sale going on right now with 10% off everything.
Thanks for stopping.

Cathy

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super, Super cute Cathy! You're having a blast with that Cricut, aren't you!
Love, the 'love'. . .it looks like a vintage postage stamp. Adorable!

Dawn said...

totally cute Cathy!! great paper too

Jeni said...

Such a sweet Valentine! That's a lot of love!!! Beautiful coloring Cathy ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

Oh, I do so love her! Beautiful job, my friend!

Barbara said...

Cheryl certainly created some fun Valentine's images! I just don't know where to start, but this just might be the one! You colored her perfectly and the card is so much fun to look at! Great job!

Marlene said...

Adorable, fun card! Love this!

The Wired Angel said...

She's darling, Cathy.. you did a super job. hugs, Peggy x

Turtle In The Sand said...

My goodness her heart is as big as yours! Great card Cathy.