Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Thank you for Supporting the Katie Benefit

Jak Heath is sponsoring a Competition for everyone who has purchased the Katie Benefit images.  These images are only available through this benefit and you get to do two things, help Katie Renz and her family with medical expenses and you get a ton of awesome images to color!!! Everybody wins.

I have been showing you some of my cards created using some of the benefit images. but here they are again:





Rules....

1. The card must be made from the donated Help for Katie images.


2. No back links will be accepted this must be a post made after 24th January


3. you must provide a link to the Help For Katie fundraising


4. You may only enter 1 card or project per blog.
 
You have until Feb. 20, to enter.
 
Check out Jak's  Blog for complete details and to upload your card.  
Thanks to everyone who has supported this wonderful cause. And for everyone who hasn't purchased the package yet, there is still time.

Thanks for stopping by.,

Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, these are all beautiful! I haven't used my images too much, not until I get my printer issues looked after!