Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cupcake Mouse Color Me Challenge--Sassy Cheryl's

Just a quick post to show you the cute card I created for Sassy Cheryl's Color Me Challenge. When I saw this little mouse hiding behind the cupcake I knew he would find a way to my craft room...Yeah it took about 3 minutes LOL.  Here he is all ready to Party:

I wanted to use a "wobble" base for the sentiment and just happened to have a couple I made still sitting on my desk, added bonus.
Colored with copic markers, no surprise there and airbrushed the border while still in the spellbinder die,  A few wraps of Bakers Twine tied into a neat little bow and this Sneaky Birthday Cupcake Mouse is ready to go.
Stop by Sassy Cheryl's Blog and check out the Color Me Challenge and the play along, she would love to have you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Cathy



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is really adorable, Cathy. Great coloring!

Sassy Cheryl said...

And party he will. . . .I'm sure of that.
This is stunning Cathy! Makes me hungry too!
Thanks for playing in the COLOR ME challenge this week.

Barbara said...

Cathy, this is adorable and your coloring is gorgeous!! He is a cutie! The best part of a cupcake is the frosting and I just want to reach out and grab a finger full! Yummy!

Turtle In The Sand said...

So adorable. I got the bear. Love a quick and easy card that looks like you took 4 hours to make!