Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Everybody!!!

It feels so good to actually have made a card, its been over a week.  Since I got out of the hospital after being in for 48 hours I hadn't done much except work and sleep.  I had colored this super cute carrott bunny, called Dusty Bunny,  a couple of weeks ago and had planned to show it to you last week but I just got the card made.  This little fiunny Bunny and I just want to wish you a Happy Easter and let you know that I should be posting regularly again, thanks for not leaving me LOL!!!  Enough of the BlaBlaBla:

Isn't he just the cutest little bunny.  I thought he deserved this beautiful doilie which started out white and i airbrushed it to match the cute polka dot dp.  The edges were spongerd and a few strands of bakers twine were wound around the bottom and tied in a bow. 
The upper right corner touts a beautiful flower cut from bakers parchment paper, I airbrushed the edges and gently molded it from the back side and put them all together with a brad. 
Do you see the 3 cute tiny blue buttons on the left side?  They came in a package all the way from England and sent by Jak as the prize for winning a contest to add a slogan to a picture of her darling grandson Jack.....I was so excited I won and even more excited when I got her lovely package of wonderful dp and embellishments....

I hope you all get all the chocolate bunnies and Easter Eggs you deserve!!!  Me I prefer the Malted milk ball Robin's Eggs Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

8 comments:

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Oh this image is HILARIOUS! What a fabulous card, Cathy.
Happy Easter to you!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Adorably cute! Love the orange amidst the blues! Happy Easter! Hugs, Lesley

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Cathy, this is such a sweet card. Love the soft blues and then the vibrant orange carrot! So glad you are up and about, and do hope you are doing well. Have a Happy Easter!
Joyce xx

Shirley said...

This is so funny. He looks like he's in a carrot stupor. Love the card and the image. Glad you're getting back to normal.

Toni said...

Cathy its adorable love it
Hope you are recouping and relaxing too

Linda C said...

Sorry to hear about your hospital "visit". Hope you are feeling 100% better. Your creative talents haven't diminished.

chrissy xx said...

Just popped in to say " One Fabulous card. Such a cutie and I love the colours".
Chrissyxx

Candy said...

Cathy,
I LOVE this card!!
The image is hilarious.
You have decorated it perfectly.
Big hugs, Candy