Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riley and Company Challenge--All about Sophie!!

Therese is the hostess this week for the Riley and Company Challenge and she has chosen the theme, All About Sophie. I chose to use an older Sophie image called Laundry Riley:

I have always thought this was the cutest image but have not used it before. I chose to color the image with copic markers and cut a frame with a spellbinder polka dot frame.  After cutting the die frame I airbrushed the polka dots while still in the frame. I really like the way it turned out.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs, found on my side bar, and see what they created for this awsesone challenge.
We would love to have you play along and if you load your card into a gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers use the keyword Riley0711 so we can come and leave you some love..

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Cathy

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

so cute, when Sophie's done with your ironing send him down here hehe!

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous Cathy, love the polka dot frame!

Jeni said...

Love your airbrushed polka dot frame!! Riley is so cute with his ironing hanging off his antlers. Adorable card Cathy. ~jeni :)