Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Sneak Peeks for Riley and Company Release tonight!!!

Are you all ready for the Riley and Company Blog Hop and release of these awesome stamps to be available for you to purchase?!?
I have two sneak peeks for you today and my final two projects tonight during the Blog Hop:

Here is Raking Riley:

I have kind of gone back to some backgrounds that I really enjoyed creating last year with the embossing folders.  This is the second folder in the set and I really like the look.  I kept the colors in the browns and neutrals. 
The kraft back panel was the perfect backdrop for the MS corner punch.  I rounded the corners on the leaf embossed layer to show a little more of the corners without making the leave panel smaller.
Raking Riley was colored with copic markers and sponoged with distress ink.  I added an Autumn metalic brad from my stash.
I love the look of the wide striped ribbon and had some brown and white I thought would be perfect...what do you think?  I just tied a knot close to the edge because I thought a bow would just be too big. The final touch was a little metalic Thank you  charm tied on with twine.

My next project is not a card....yeah I know: you can only send out so many Halloween cards.



  I just wanted to show how cute the little Halloween Moose are as gift tags.  I love my pillow pouch die cut and used some cute halloween dp. The only think I did was punch a hole in the corner of the Chief Riley to tie the orange checked ribbon through.  Very simple, but I think it is perfect for a little Halloween treat for a co-worker or friend.
Be sure you check out all the DT projects for today and don't forget to stop by the Blog Hop which starts at 9:00 Central time at the Riley and Company Blog.  See you there!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day..see you later :)

8 comments:

JessicaK said...

many "fond" memories of raking leaves like that first Riley :)

StampOwl said...

love the leaf background

Silli said...

Big smile, this is fabulous Cathy...Love it!

Riley and Company said...

LOVE both of them!

Jeni said...

They are both great Cathy! I REALLY like the leaf background, it is gorgeous! ~jeni :)

My Inkie Fingers said...

Everytime I see this moose he makes me smile!

Virgo5 said...

Hey how did I miss these awesome creations??? I love that leaf embossing folder, who makes that one?

jkreucher said...

Cathy,, I love the leaf embossing folder just as much.. what a great look.. your cards and project are just darling..
keep em coming gf!
Hugs
Judy