Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Riley and Company Challenge--It's a Sketch!!!

Silke is the hostess this week for the Riley and Company Challenge and she has created an awesome sketch for us to use.  Awesome sketch Silke :)  Here is my Bouncy Ball Riley:
This little Moose is having so much fun bouncing along on his blue happy face bouncy ball!!!

This was a new release a couple of months ago and is still one of my favorite "fun" Moose images.  Perfect for so many occassions.

Riley and Company have some awesome new images ready for release later in the month.  Be sure and keep your eyes open for the new Halloween images that are soooo cute you won't even believe it.

Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT blogs to see their awesome creations for Silke's Sketch Challenge.

Have a great day and see you later.  It was a really long week-end and I am anxious for everything to get back to normal.  Yeah I know,  what is normal?  LOL

Have a great day!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Cathy

6 comments:

Silli said...

Ohhh Cathy...your card is super sweet..

Shawnee Stamper said...

Love your color selection! Wonderful card and the flower is gorgeous!

Jeni said...

My daughter always says "silly moose" instead of "silly goose". This is definately a Silly Moose. He looks like he is having a blast! Fun card Cathy ~jeni :)

My Inkie Fingers said...

I love that little moose! he is just too adorable!

Virgo5 said...

Oh he always makes me smile bouncing on that ball! Love your flower!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!