Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Riley and Company Sneak Peek #2 Fall and Halloween Release

How did you like all the Riley and Company sneak peeks today?  Weren't they awesome.  What a great bunch of Riley's there are in this release.   Here is my FrankeRiley:

FrankeRiley isn't too scarey, I think he is kinda cute!!!  I colored him with copic markers and sponged the outside edge he black label die behind Franke is over stamped with white skeltons.  The same skelton stamp was used to overstamp the black rick rack on the left side of the card.
The black rick rack was topped with a narrow black loop edged ribbon from my stash.  The black polka dot flower in the upper right corner is topped with a button center and over the button I put a halloween brad on top of that after I cut off the brad posts.
The dp is some cool halloween dp I got at Archivers on my budget busting spending spree last week LOL. It was so fun though.
Thanks for stopping by to see my new sneak peek and be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs to see what they have to show you as well.  Only two more days to the Blog Hop and the new Release stamps will be available.

Have a great day.
Cathy

8 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Awesome Card! He is an awesome image, you colored him so well! I love the little pumpkin brad too!

I can't wait for the Blog Hop and new release!!

Silli said...

wonderful Cathy...love the colors...spooky..;-)

StampOwl said...

awesome card cathy

Jeni said...

Fantastic card Cathy!!! He is adorable. Great coloring & DP. ~jeni :)

Rose said...

Love how you colored FrankeRiley, he looks menacingly cute!

deb said...

This is my first time leaving a comment on a blog, FrankeRiley and his friend the mummy who is coming a little unglued are so cute can't wait till I can order them Thursday to add to my Riley collection

Shawnee Stamper said...

Oh a great card. Frankie just makes me giggle!

JessicaK said...

Awesome image and combo of elements on the card. That jack o lantern brad in the flower - so cute!