Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hang in There--Just Inklined freebie

Today I get to show you the darling free image I got from Just Inklined.  I'm telling you the weekly freebies are awesome.  Look at this fun guy!!!:

I thought this image was so fun and would make a great image to use for a Hang In There card, Thinking of you,  an image to use on a scrapbook page for a trip to the zoo.  Two of my daughters and their kids, my husband and I all went to the Omaha Henry Doorley Zoo last month and saw this guy there LOL.

Just wanted to show you want you were missing by not subscribing to the Just Inklined newsletter.  A whole new set of awesome images were introduced today so check out the website.  You're gonna love them, I know I do.

Well, short post tonight, gotta get busy with some coloring...I know tough job but somebody has to do it LOL!!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day

Cathy

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Awwwww...Cathy, this is too flippin' cute!!!

Jeni said...

I looked, how do I subscribe to the news letter?