Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Inklined -- Rest in Pee....?

Just Inklined has created a dozen new Halloween images this week and they are awesome!!! When I saw this image, called Rest in Pee,  I knew I had to have it, I can't help it I  like humorous cards and images :)  Here is my card:

Isn't this a hoot!!!  The image was colored with copic markers and the outside edge was sponed with distresss ink.
The dp is some single sheets I picked up at Michael's last week-end and I thought it was perfect for the colors in the image. 
I resisted the MS bat punch as long as Ii could but when I went to Archivers today it just fell in my basket and I'm glad it did because I love it on this image.The black flowers are rolled paper flowers and the green foliage is a MS punch.  The sentiment was computer generated, punched with a SU circle punch and mounted on a black scalloped circle punch also from SU.
Be sure to check out the new Halloween images at Just Inklined so you will be ready to play along with the Hallween Challenge on Monday September 13. 
Catch you all later.  Having a fun play day today :)

Cathy

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh no!!! LOL!!! This has my name written all over it!!! Bwaahaahaa!!! LOVE IT!

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOL - how very naughty! Fab! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

LOL - how very naughty! Fab! Warmest wishes, Lesley

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Wicked card Cathy, Lol. Just loving these new images and I'm not usually a Halloween fan!

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Cathy, just love the stamp!
Clairex

Turtle In The Sand said...

Cathy this caqrd is so good. Love the play on words and color scheme. I hate that when those darn things fall in my cart too. There is always a surprise at the register, but oooohhhh do they make wonderful cards!

Kelli Hull said...

LOL!! I'm SO glad you told me to come and peek... Cathy this is hilarious!!!! Is this a digi? It's SUPER CUTE!!!!! Makes me smile EAR TO EAR!!!!! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Hahahaha This is a RIOT!!!! Love it!

4kids2many said...

You are soooo goood!