Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--April Showers Bring Flowers

Time for a new Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, hostess Ms Dawn, who thinks that we should usher in Spring with April Showers Bring Flowers!!! I went more with the Flowers with the sweet Sally and Patient Secret:


I merged the flower pot and Sally with her parade of lady bugs for my Spring flower image.  I decided to cut out a second set of flowers to give the flowers more dimension.  The image was mounted on photo mounting tape to give it more depth.  The lace ribbon has a band of elastic onto which I mounted a die cut bird.
The fun embellishments are a ladybug gracing the silver corner mount, a Happy Thoughts tag,  and a polka dot butterfly.  It all screams Spring to me.

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT has created, then grab a Sassy image and play along to win a couple of images in the weekly random drawing.  Remember you MUST use a Sassy image to enter the challenge.  We love to see your entries and visit your blogs or galleries :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

4 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Hey Cathy, this is a cutie patootie.

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Cathy, lovely, sweet image, kate x

Pat said...

Hi there, my sweet lady!! I love this card!! You've really done some fun and different things!! The flower petals are perfect! And I am lovin' those wooden embellies!! Gorgeous coloring, m'dear!! Hugs. Pat

Dawn said...

just darling, Cathy!!