Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Sketch It!!

Woo Hoo time for another Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and Jackie has chosen an awesome Sketch for us to follow, how cool.  I chose to use Not So Small:


I colored this darling image in Spring colors to remind me that the Season is supposed to be coming...."supposed to be" the operative words here..... In keeping with the Spring thought i used light colors and chose pink checked dp and pink and white hand made flowers, Jackie and my favorites :)   The wooden sentiment, yep my new addiction, wooden die cuts are so perfect for everything.

Be sure to check out the DT cards and be sure to play along, after all half the work is done for you when you don't have to figure out the layout right!!! Grab a Sassy image from the Sassy Store and enter it for a chance at 2 images of your choice in the random drawing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day and hurry up Spring....Pretty please!!!!

Cathy

10 comments:

Dawn said...

aww, just look at this pink gingham cutie!! adorable, Cathy!

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOVE the spring colors my sweet Cathy! This is just gorgeous! Love the pink. . .and the sentiment totally cracks me up. . .don't know why, it just does.

Pat said...

Hey my sweet sugarplum friend!! I am love, love, LOVIN' this card! Super precious image...and the pink gingham background is perfect! Once again, you rocked the flowers!! And that wooden sentiment is such fun!! Where did you get those? me thinks me needs to do some shopping! aacck! hehe! Hugs. Pat

Anonymous said...

I believe that each of us has the potential to create personal miracles, and to spread these miracles throughout the world.
I also have to wonder if the evening news shows are
more interested in ratings or in reporting the real news.
"The boys said they'd been out collecting frogs when something approached from the saw grass.

Look into my web site; solseeds.com

jkreucher said...

Were just thinking spring here to miss Cathy! woke up to frost today! lawn looked white! at least we don't have to shovel frost.. haha..
This little darling tugs at your heart.. she is so darn sweet-- you have brought her to life with your awesome coloring and style!
hope your having a great day!
hugs to ya!
Judy

Ann English said...

Cathy, just adorable! Loving these little wooden accents- think I might have to find some:-)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful pink and the image is just adorable...Love your flowers...joann sassy raggedy

Jackie Mooney said...

Love your pretty pastels and all your paper flowers Cathy and your corner is beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Lovely job with this week's sketch, Cathy! I like the wood veneer bubble.

Jeni said...

This is just so perfectly precious! Love the soft coloring and your flowers are gorgeous. Where DID you get that little wooden sentiment? It's Super cute! ~jeni :)