Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Monochromatic Colors

WooHoo, It's Tuesday and that means time for a new Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!! This week our hostess Dawn, the very talented, Llama Mama, chose Monochromatic colors as the theme.  I chose, My Favorite Kind of Weather, as my image for this Challenge:


I think my monochromatic colors are blues and neutrals, I hope that works :)  The sweet image was colored with copic markers and mounted on craft with a bow of bakers twine tied at the bottom.  I thought a double mounting of the dotted dp.

Once again I had to use a wooden word die cut I got at Archivers and a flower die cut i just got a Michaels.  Aren't they just too cute?

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards and see what they have created for your viewing pleasure.  This should be an easy peasy challenge for everyone, so grab a Sassy Cheryl's image and play along.  We know you want to.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy


8 comments:

Dawn said...

how cute, Cathy! love your die cuts too

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Cathy! Love the diecuts and the cute image!

Ann English said...

Love it, Cathy! I did find some of these cute wooden embellish while visiting up here in NE-excited about using them when I get home!

fairysparkle said...

Cathy, I love the colours you have picked .Beautiful.Missing you on our site hope all is well .xx

Pat said...

Hi my sweet Cathy!! I have a confession to make...I looked at your card in the folder first before I made my card! When I saw that you sort of "stretched" the monochromatic definition a wee bit, I decided I would too! It's all YOUR fault! hehehe!! I seriously love this, kiddo!! Gorgeous coloring...and what fun papers!! Hugs. Pat

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Cathy, sweet image and beautifully colours, love the spotted paper and the twine, kate x

Sassy Cheryl said...

The 'llama mama' comment totally cracked me up! I love the double mounting. And of course, your coloring is stunning. Oh. . .and I LOVE the white on Bellas face. Super cute.

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love this cute image, I may have to get her soon!
Hugs
Kat xx