Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday and Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Day to you. We have a wonderful sketch from Sassy Judy to share with you all today for the Challenge. I chose to use Max, Quiet Moments, for my card:




Sketch Challenges take half the work out of the challenge for you LOL. The boat is actually supposed to be one of the toys but I enlarged it and merged Max onto it and I really like the way it turned out :) Colored with copics and although they are a little light I sponged in a few light summery clouds in the sky.
The electronics on the left side are die cuts I just got from MFT and I cut them from red metalic cardstock, You have to have cameras and MP3 players on your voyages for all the Good Times!!! The flower is also a new Die, you all know how I love to make flowers. I added some TH file strips in keeping with the picture theme for my nautical Good Times Voyage card.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards and see what they created using this awesome sketch. Grab a new image and play in the challenge for a chance to be the winner of 2 images in the next random challenge drawing. Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.
Cathy

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Ack!! Cathy!! You clever girl!!! I LOVE how you merged the boat with Max!!! Why didn't I think of that {duh, not that clever!}

Fab card, gf!

Jane said...

Another stunner Cathy - great card.
Hugs
Jane

jkreucher said...

OH- MY - GOSH!!!! Cathy! this is over the top creative gf! I love that you made the toy boat life size for little Max to sit on.. Brilliant! why didn't I think of that... oh.. maybe because I don't know how to merge two images! will have to get some lessons someplace:)
I love everything about this sweet card! what fun to have your new camera etc. cutouts to go with the sailing trip!
hope your day is fantastic!!
hugs to ya
Judy

Grenouille Greetings said...

super photographic elements, Cathy. A really lovely card for a really lovely sketch. Hugs, Lesley

Jackie Mooney said...

I love your card Cathy and all your cute embellishments, they really look metal :)

Ann English said...

Smart lady! I love that he's riding on the boat! Your colors are beautiful. Love the flowers and the "film"! Fabulous card, Mz.Cathy...hope all is well!

Pat said...

Oh Cathy! I adore this! And I was wondering where you got the boat...brilliant to enlarge it and merge! Now that I know how to merge, I could do that too...maybe! hehehe! Sooooo clever! Hugs. Pat