Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm the Guest Designer for Digital Delights this week!

A couple of weeks ago I played in the Delightful Sketches Challenge as Riley and Company was the sponsor that week.  As a DT member I try to support all the challenges I can.  Well,  I guess I read it, but didn't pay that much attention, that the DT members choose one of the participants to be the next Guest Design Team member over at Digital Delights.  Much to my surprise I received an email from Wendy last week saying that I had been chosen for this week.  Yippeee,  how exciting.  I got to choose 3 images from the store and below are the images that I chose.  They were so much fun to color:


Eskimo Kisses dp and MS punches made this a super easy card and Pippin was so much fun to color.


Nesbitt has a furry chest and the scalloped arch was created using a spellbinder scalloped circle die.  Some plaid dp, red checked bow, hearts left from MS heart border punch and I think this is my favorite :)


Bonny is all dressed up for a Holiday party.  I love to color words using the copic gradiant technique which gradually blends the colors together. 

All were colored with copic markers and I had a ball adding buttons, bows and punched borders to the cards.

You should check out the challenge as there are really cool sponsors.  As I mentioned earlier Riley and Company is the sponsor often and this week the sponsor is My Favorite Things.  There are great prizes for the winners chosen at random and who knows the Design Team members may like your card and choose YOU to be the next Guest Designer. 

Thanks for stopping by,  Have a great coloring day!!!

Cathy

1 comment:

Tonniece said...

Hi Cathy

Just found your blog and I love your cards, they are all beautiful.

hugs
Tonniece