Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A second MFT card for Guest Designer Challenge

Just a quick post because it is very late but I wanted to share this cute Onsie card I created to use the Gardner Flopsey digital image for the MFT Guest Designer Challenge for December.  I created the template for the onsie a couple of years ago when I couldn't get any of the onsie templates offered to print out right on my printer( it was probably me but we'll go with the printer K).  What do you think?


I used Photo Shop to layer the onsie and Flopsey into one image which I printed out on lt. kraft cardstock.  The Gardner Flopsey image was colored with copic markers but because the whole image is approximately 1X2 inches it wasn't too easy to blend the copics.  The edges were sponged with Weathered Wood distress ink to show off the leg and arm holes. 
I drew the template so that the onsie folds at the shoulders and the neckline is punched out with a 1 1/4 inch circle punch. 
Hope you like it.  It was so much fun and perfect for a Welcome baby gift card, birth announcement , or you could attach a gift card to the inside.
See you tomorrow.

Cathy

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic and your coloring & shading are perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).