Friday, December 4, 2009

Love Bytes!!! MFT Robot

Isn't this a cute pair of Robots that were released on Wednesday night after the My Favorite Things Release Party.  I am always looking for images that are great for boys of about 4 to 10, not that girls don't like robot images too but it is usually thought of as more of a boy thing.  Here is Love Bytes:


I attended my first ever My Favorite Things Release Party Wednesday night and really wanted to buy a couple of images or stamps so that I could play in the challenges as I have 3 friends, Cindy, Frances and Megan,  who are on the DT and KelliJo who was a DT member this month.
I did buy a Pure Innocense Heart Stripes which is a stamp, two digital robot stamps and the chocolate and pink digi paper.
I used the hearts and x's on white for the dp as I wanted it to look like a circuit board and I added red glitter dots along the circuit path :)
The sentiment is computer generated and the hearts are left over from the MS heart border punch, don't like to waste anything and I do occassionally need a little heart LOL.
I am so ready for the week-end.  I hope to get my Christmas Tree up and decorated tomorrow or at least by Sunday.  It is cold here and possibly snow by Tuesday ugh!!
Hope you like my silly robot card, it was fun and great for a quick card.

I think that I will do a Riley card for tomorrow but we will see what my mood is tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-end.

Cathy

No comments: