Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--New Beginnings!

It is hard to believe that this will be the last Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this year!!!  I may be stretching it a little but I think that this young man playing a video game kind of symbolized the Challenge. a new year can bring challenges and success!  Hope you like my card, I tried to keep it masculine!



Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is so much fun, you should join in the fun.  Link your card in Mr. Linky and you may win a Mo's Digital Pencil image.

Short post tonight, I have had company for a week and we still have tons of snow and now it is super cold.  I was able to get my craft area reclaimed last night but have tons of stuffs to do.  See you tomorrow night.  I am so looking forward to a 3 day week-end.

Have a great day. 

Cathy

6 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is such a great card for a boy! Of course, you've colored him beautifully!

Dawn B. said...

You did pick a great image.. LOVE that idea.. I am so challenged when it comes to those video games but my son is a whiz.. Hope you have some warm weather soon and a terrific New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

shulsart said...

Cathy, I think this meets the New Beginnings challenge just fine. And it is a great guy card, they are so hard to do. Wonderful coloring and perfect layout, DP and embellishments. Happy New Year.

Caryn said...

Great masculine card Cathy - I find them the hardest of all!

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

Cathy.... your coloring is fantastic!! (as usual). I appreciate all you do for the DT. Sending special thoughts and best wishes for 2010 to you and your family. Hugs, Peggy