Saturday, March 6, 2010

Newest freebie from Sassy Cheryl's

Sassy Cheryl's Paper Craft Planet group went over 200 members this week and Cheryl created this darling freebie for all of the members.  I couldn't wait to color it.   See:


Isn't this just the cutest card to welcome a new baby just a Here's your smile for the day card!!
The bear is colored with copics and then I used the dirty rag technique to add dark fur under the white gel pen fun.  Yep, It's official I love to mess creating detail, I just love to create detail. The socks and shorts were colored with copics as well. 
The grassy area was sponged as was the sky. 
How do you like the flower outline in the upper right hand corner.  I love to combine different size flowers to create a unique flower.  Well, when I was a Michael's the other day I was looking for a larger flower punch like the small one on the card.  I happened to see this Sizzix die and it was only 4 something and I had a 40% off coupon.  Well I didn't look as closely as I thought because I didn't know the petal centers were cut out as well, but it turns out I really like the flower that it creates.
I have company here, my oldest daughter and her girls came up to see their new cousin and nephew so we will be spending the day together tomorrow.  It's always fun when my girls get together.
I won't have much time to do much of anything next week except DT work as I have two releases in two days plus the Challenge teams, but I love it.  I'll try to create a couple of cards this week-end that aren't top secret  :)

I need to get to bed because we have a big busy day planned for tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by, Always love having you stop by.

Happy Coloring

Cathy

8 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I see your just hanging around! LOL. cute one Cathy, how are your samples coming?
Lynn

Marlene said...

This image is absolutely ADORABLE and I love the idea that it can be used as a baby card. :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Silli said...

Your card is so cute, love the image and the colors. Happy weekend dear Cathy!!! Hugs Silke

Heather Huggins said...

Oh my gosh he is Cute, Cute, Cute... I have to go print him off now..

Payne Holler Cards said...

isnt this tooo adorable!!! glad you had a fun weekend with family!

Michelle said...

I love that bear. I must raid your stuff again when I come up. Love you mom! You are so crappy!

mckinkle said...

stunning card! The most FAB image!
Keryn x