Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Color Challenge

This week's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge is a color challenge by our challenge hostess Tracey. The colors are orange, green, black and use glitter.  Here is what I created:

I Love Coffee and occassionally when I don't want a coffee I Love cappuccino, so when I saw this Sassy Cheryl's Cappuccino Snowman, I had to have it.. Okay, I know I saw that about all of the Sassy stamps but you know you do too.  LOL   Thought the sentiment was perfect  and cute so I had to use it.
I used orange, green, and black on the card and I did use a Sukara Stardust Glitter pen on the light rows of the scarf and the froth of the cappuccino but if you have ever tried to photograph glitter you know it likes to hide.  It may show up better when you double click on the image and get a closer look.
It was so much fun to see all of the wonderful cards you all created for last week's challenge.  We love that so many of you are playing along with us.  And don't forget that every week our Sassy Boss Lady, Cheryl gives away a 5 dollar gift certificate so the randomly drawn winner can pick out an image or two.
Be sure to check out all of the DT creations, they are wonderful, I can't believe the talent in this group of Sassy Gals. 

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Coloring

Cathy

16 comments:

Juls said...

such a fun card!! absolutley love it!! Hugs Juls

Sassy Cheryl said...

Great card Cathy. I bet you were thinking of Marlene when you made it, weren't ya!?
I love this image and you've done another fantastic job!!!!!

Ann English said...

Another great card, Cathy---just love your creations!

Dawn said...

Cathy, you're my type of girl... coffee! cute,cute,cute!! love it

Kim said...

woderful card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FABULOUS!

Marlene said...

Everyone knows I hate coffee...but man oh man, do I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!! GORGEOUSNESS!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Great job.

Christa said...

I love this card ... it's so fun!!
Great colouring!

Hugs,
Christa

JACKIE M said...

Great card and beautiful colouring, Jackie =0)

Alina said...

Very beautiful card, Cathy, I like the paper and the ribbon and the image is simply gorgeous!
Hugs, Alina

jkreucher said...

Cathy! OMgosh! your coloring on this image is perfect... I love it.
Hugs
Judy

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful coloring!! That's a super cute image..

Tracy said...

Mmmm makes me want to have a frothy coffee!! Great card.
Hugs
Tracy

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Cathy..This is my fav Cheryl image...Great job.

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic job on this Cathy... this is one of my favorite images. Thanks for doing a fab job on the challenge. Hugs, Peggy