Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!!

It's Tuesday, Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Tuesday , to be exact.  This week the challenge is to make an Easter card or 3-D item.  I chose to use the EasterBunny Snowman:

Since this image was watercolored it will be a little hard to see the detail without double clicking the image for a closeup look.  You can always do that with my images on my blog.
This darling Easter Bunny Snowman is just too cute and whimsical to not make you smile.  Perfect for any one to receive at Easter time.
The dp is from my stash and the flowers are Prima flowers and the buttons were from my stash of buttons.  The little circle paper clip in the upper right corner is the perfect ribbon holder.
Be sure that you check out what the other Sassy Gals (DT) have created, there are some totally awesome creations waiting for your viewing pleasure.
The Sassy Boss Lady Cheryl has been super busy creating new must have images for you so be sure you check out the store as well.

I will have a Riley and Company Challenge card for you later this morning. 

Happy Coloring

Cathy

11 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I love that you chose watercolors for this creation. It adds the softness and sweetness that he certainly deserves. Another fantastic job!

Dawn said...

so cute!!!

Ann English said...

Beautiful! Watercolors, eh?! So you're off the Copics this week. I tried pencil and Gamasol- not worthy to be eaten by the dog! Lovin' my Copics!

Marlene said...

Adorable! I really wish I could watercolor. Everything that I touch in watercolors turns to something resembling Medusa's hair.

Kim said...

love this! So pretty and clean!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JACKIE M said...

Lovely soft colours, great card, Jackie =0)

jkreucher said...

Hi Cathy.. this guy makes me smile.. I am lovin soft colors and your wonderful coloring my Sassy Sister!
Hugs to ya!
Judy

Alina said...

beautiful card, Cathy, lovely colours!
hugs, Alina

Dawn B. said...

This is so soft and sweet.. You did a great job..

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic job on this Cathy...love the watercoloring. Thanks for all you do for the DT. Hugs, Peggy