Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can finally say I am a Guest Designer for Artistic Outpost

I am a guest designer for Artistic Outpost for December 2008 and as requested in 2009. Isn't that exciting!!!

I finally get to tell you and it is a good thing because I have been holding this news for a week and you know how well I keep secrets!?!

This is the announcement that came out today on the Artistic Outpost blog:

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2009 Guest Designers
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit their artwork for our recent Guest Designer Call - we had an overwhelming number of people apply. Unfortunately, we could not take everyone who applied, there will be opportunities in the future for Guest Artists, be sure to watch for those calls. In the meantime, be sure to check out our generous Publication Incentive and our new Referral Program.Congratulations to the following designers who will be working with Artistic Outpost in 2009 as Guest Designers. We know you're going to enjoy seeing their work using our current plates and our new plates in 2009.

Please welcome our 2009 Guest Designers (in no particular order)
Judy Hayes
Robin Willis
Cathy Edgar
Debby Boltman
Susan Conrad
Toni Tessler
Lynn Stevens
Rachel Baird
Debi Wind
Sharon Briss

End of announcement.

It is so exciting to see my name in print saying that all my coloring practice has paid off :)

I will be the guest designer for the December release stamp plates and I can't wait to get started on the images. Mine should be here by the end of the week but you won't get to see any samples until December 15. They are awesome plates and you are going to love them.

I am off to my stamp room to play, I will post later.

Cathy

No comments: