Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I found a Christmas Card Contest ?

Hi friends,
I was looking at the forum posts on Paper Craft Planet tonight and found an announcement from Sue Daly about a Christmas Card Contest that she is sponsoring. There are 4 categories: 1. Most unique color 2. Most Unique card 3. Unique 3-D 4. Vintage
You can enter the contest by submitting your card to the email address on Sue's page before November 15, 2008. From November 17 to November 30 people can go and vote on the cards.
I entered in the Vintage category, no surprise there. I can't tell you to vote for my card but go and vote for the best card in each category. The winner of each category wins a SU set of their choice valued at 25.00.
Here is the link to the Christmas Card Contest: http://www.stampndaly.com/?p=940

Now I am really going to bed.
Cathy

No comments: