Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Marty says Anytime is Playtime!

Marty wants to Play!


Isn't Marty the cutest little pup from Dog Gone Stamps? He thinks that it is Playtime and he has a spinner clock that says just that.
I colored Marty with copic markers and mounted him on black cardstock. I had sewn some free motion patterns on red cardstock with my sewing machine and though it would be a cute background for Marty.
Accessories are a bone paper clip from WalMart and a spinner from the Tim Holtz Accessories collection which my Michael's just started carrying.
I got out my label maker and punched the "Anytime is Playtime" labels, a black check ribbon scrap for the bone and Marty is ready to play.

I'll be back later with more creations. Have a great day!

Cathy

3 comments:

Lisa F said...

How completely ADORABLE! Love the stitching you used around Marty! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, this is fabulous! LOVE the colors and of course Marty is adorable!

Patti J said...

Now this little guy is a real cutie-patootie! Great card - love your stitching and your colors are great!