Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank you from Heather!

Look at what Heather Lee-Reppen sent me as a Thank you for winning one of the Scavenger Hunt Blog Candy bundles I did for Dog Gone Stamps a few weeks ago. Heather has been a follower on my blog for a long time and always leaves the sweetest comments. Thank you Heather for this beautiful card. Heather put a sticky note in the card so that I could use it, not going to happen. I will cherish this beautiful card and keep it on my wall of fame.

This is a short post. I am getting ready to post my first sample project for the Artistic Outpost Release tomorrow. That is the big project that I have been referencing for a week or more and the reason that my blog posts were a little less frequent a couple of weeks ago.

See you all tomorrow. Thanks again Heather for the beautiful card :)

Cathy

No comments: