Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day#5 Sneak Peek Final project

I made this tiny treat bucket using the elephant from the Vintage Circus stamp plate from Artistic Outpost. I bought these cute little buckets in a two pack at Target in their dollar bin at Halloween time.
I used the Denim, and Mushroom reinkers and Bronz reinkers from Adirandock on a felt pad with applicator handle by Tim Holtz to create this neat faux marble glaze on the tin bucket.
When the ink was dry I stamped the elephant with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
Just a hint , to not make the same mistake that I did, use an embossing buddy, dryer sheet or swifter sheet to rub over the marble background as you can't remove any stray specks of embossing powder.
To finish the bucket I added a bag of peanuts tied with a blue checked ribbon and added ribbon to the handle.

You could also use it as a votive candle holder or swizzle stick holder for a party.

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at all of the sneak peaks for the Cutie Pie, Vintage Circus, and Fortune Teller Stamp plates now offered for sale at Artistic Outpost.

Sorry about the short post but I am in Kansas City for my youngest granddaughter's first birthday party and away from all of my photo files.

I appreciate everyone who stopped by to see my and all of the other guest designer projects for the new stamp release.

Have a good day.

Cathy

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute ideal to add the alchol inks to the metal pail and emboss the elephant. Would be cute party favors!