Friday, December 5, 2008

More Happiness and Butterflies

Okay, it is cold here today and butterflies make me think of spring and spring makes me think of warm weather, warm weather makes me warm right? WRONG! It is freezing so here is a beauty I have been working on today. I decided that today I would play for me and not do any Christmas Cards or Release projects What do you think?


I seem to be doing everything in oranges, black and brown laterly. Oh, well I guess they are fall colors. I colored the butterfly using the copic Gradiant technique and the colored in the butterflies in the filmstrip. I added one side of the file strip to the top and botton of the two larger images stamped the end section between the film strip sides (sorry,it is hard to explain which part of the stamp I used so you could duplicate it) and stamped along the sides of the image

Once I have my film strip segments stamped on I airbrushed the images and borders with beige, orange and yellow copic markers. I finished the card off with 3 orange snaps at the top right and left botton sides for a little added interest in the dark unused sections.

I kinda like how this turned out.

Have I mentioned(only about a 100 times) how much I am enjoying working with the Artistic Outpost stamps. This set is from the Happiness stamp plate. So many options in each set. Keep watching I am just full of ideas for these sets.

Starting on Wednesday December 10 we will begin the sneak peaks for the December 15 Release at Artistic Outpost. I have some really fun projects and I have seen the projects the other girls have in store for you as well. You're gonna like what you see.

I can't believe that it is only 9 p.m. and I have already posted my nightly or bi nightly blog page.

No comments: