Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008 Where has the year gone?

Hi Everyone,

Well, we are drawing near the end of another year. A very creative and exciting year for me personally. Here is a Birthday card I made for my soon to be 7 year old granddaughter. I think she will like it.

I just can't get over how darn cute this little elephant is. In case you haven't been to my blog for a few days this elephant is from the Dr. Pea_Nut stamp set I bought at Our Craft Lounge a couple of weeks ago. I also bought Bub's Beaver.

I of course colored the elephant with copic markers. I stamped the scalloped punch birthday and trimmed close around the scallops and cut another yellow scallop punch to put behind it.

I used a corner rounder punch to create the scallop on the orange panel under the main elephant image. I tied a yellow stitched grosgrain ribbon around the entire image panel. I mounted the scalloped sentiment circle up on a photo mounting square. I added a few white gel pen accent dots and my cute cute birthday card is done. I think she will like it.

I will have some more cards for you tomorrow. My husband is out of town and nothing to stop me from stamping from dawn till dusk until Sunday, that's what I call a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Cathy

No comments: