Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Give Thanks!


Today I went back to the Dr. to have my stitches removed from my surgery last week.  Only part of the stitches were removed but the rest will be removed next week.  After fighting an infection at the incision site over the week-end and having to call for antibiotics, all is well and healing.  The biopsy showed that all cancer cells were removed so to celebrate,  I created a Give Thanks card for tonight!
The flowers from The Old Grist Mill stamp plate from Artistic Outpost are so beautiful and I love to color them in fall colors.  Today I used my copic airbrush system to color them.  I love the more impressionistic feel created this way.
The orange checked ribbon is nice on this background with the gently swirled ribbon outlining the sentiment which was stamped with Just Rite stamps.  I love that I can make the sentiments that I want with them.
Thanks for stopping by.  I have a lot of things to show you over the next few days so stop by often, I love to show you what I love to do!!!

Tonight I am thankful for many things!!!
Cathy

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Cathy, Now that is something to be Thankfull for, stay well and heal quickly! I'll be keeping you in my prayers, your card is Lovely by the way!

Betty Benton said...

Rejoicing right along with you! I love that beautiful flowing ribbon on your card!