Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hark the Herald Angels--Mo's Digital Pencil Angel image

I thought this little Heralding Angel called Monique from Mo's Digital Pencil, would be cute colored in blue and colored with beautiful black hair. 


I colored Monique with copic markers and then added Atyou clear glitter pen on the rope of the robe, wings and angel hair.
The main image was cut out using my Fiskar's circle cutter and the larger black circle was cut out with my MS circle cutter.  After the black circle was cut I used my corner rounder punch to make the scallops as I didn't have a Nestie large enough it is a 4 1/2 inch circle.
The dp behind the circles is Cosmic Cricket Eskimo Kisses and the solid blue for the card base is from my LSS. 
The snowflakes are punched with a MS punch and I added MS glitter to the front.
Hope you like this cute little angel.  She would certainly be a cute Christmas Card and I am sure that will be what I use her for.

I will be back later with a Riley and Company card for a Challenge that Riley and Company are hosting this week.  More deets when I post the card :)

Thanks for stopping by.  See you later!

Cathy

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

gorgeous card! Love your beautiful coloring. TFS