Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Riley and Company is open!

Just wanted to post this cute little Cafe Riley card using a new Riley stamp that is available now at Riley and Company.


Isn't this a super cute Riley stamp.  The coloring is copic markers and while you could cover the glass with crystal effects for this image I did not.
I cut out the Riley image and mounted it in the center of my Top Note Die.  I framed Riley with the outer border of a Quikutz label die.
I mounted on a piece of Cosmic Cricket Delightful dp which I also used for the largest flower.
A couple of flowers and a butterfly and you have a cute card that could be used for a Coffee Break invitation, Thank you card, Relax you've earned it.  The possibilities are endless.

Gotta go to bed for now but be sure to check out all the Riley and Sophie stamps available now at Riley and Company.

Thanks for stopping by always glad to see you!!!

Cathy

No comments: