Friday, November 6, 2009

two quick Mo's Digital Pencil images for tonight

Not really much to tell about these two but do want to show them to you.l  The animal pile is called Coexist and is brand new tonight.  I had to have it!!!  Here is what I did with it.  I photoshopped it onto a piece of scanned Let there be Peace on Earth sheet music.  Colored with copic markers:






Second I have Thomas in Trouble.  Colored with copic markers. 



This reminds me of my children when they say Mom come here and see what I colored for you.   You are busy and say bring it here so I can see.  To which they reply.  I can't..... yeah you have to go see which wall was beautified and hope it wasn't too permanent for Kilz to fix. :)

Have a great night.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Remember you can double click on the pictures to get  a close up of them.

Happy Coloring!!!

Cathy

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh I can see whu you had to have it! Adorable!
I hope your doing better GF!!
Lynn

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Two great cards Cathy...esp love the 2nd one...his face is just shouting out 'trouble' lol xx