Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Jazzy What a Cool Cat?

Okay, I promised the Mo's Digital Pencil new image, So Jazzed, featuring none other than Bella and Bronte jazzing it up. 


I thought Belle should be dressed up Beatnick style in mostly black with just a touch of red to keep it fun!!
My husband plays the saxaphone and my two oldest girls also played the sax in grade school but gave it up for sports in middle school, so this was a must have image for me.
Copic markers were used to color the image and the saxaphone is highlighted and edged with a copic Atyou gold glitter pen.
In keeping with the black/white and red theme I found this black dp with a diamond shape white lined design that I thought would be perfect for this image.  I mounted the dp, main image, and solid black cs with Red Riding Hool cs to make it pop. 
The musical notes are a cuttlebug die that I got on sale at Michaels a couple of years ago.  I have only used it one other time, but see...I needed it!!

This will be my last Mo image until the Challenge card on Thursday as tomorrow I will have a couple of new Riley cards and some exciting Riley news.

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.

Cathy

1 comment:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a great image!! and I LOVE the colour combo!!