Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Times The Fun!!!

I was practicing merging images and created this super cute (IMO) card with 3 Sophie's from Mo's Digital Pencil.
The images were merged with PhotoShop Elements 7.  They were combined, resized and the overlapping designs were erased.  I really like the way that it turned out and it was so much fun to color.
I wanted a bright cheerful card so I colored the little Sophie's in springy colors.
The blue dp layer is a subdued paisley pattern and I like the way it coordinates with the bold flowers of the background dp.
The flowered dp is from, you guessed it, the My Mind's Eye Delightful paper pack.

I hope this little trio of angelic girls makes you smile because that is the effect they always have on me!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Coloring

Cathy

10 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I love this image! You did a great job as always with the coloring!

Silli said...

Hello Cathy, the image is so funny, love the girls...Your card is sweet! Hugs and happy day! Silke

Payne Holler Cards said...

she's so adorable! love seeing her in triplicate (: really like how you colored their hair...cutie pie card!

Betty Benton said...

This card is definitely fun times 3! Colors are so pretty! That paper pack is my favorite (still!!)

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous, I have yet to try mergin images need to get photoshop first. Love what you have done with them.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute and a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I saw this over at PCP and it's just so much fun! You're right - three times is the charm :)

Vicki G said...

Ohhh Cathy! This is STUNNING!!!!!
WOW! Just gorgeous!

Vicki

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I love Sophie too!

Keryn x

Marley said...

Definitly made me smile!! love this.. great colouring! xx marley