Saturday, February 6, 2010

Riley Valentine card and Mo's Digital Pencil Between

It feels so good to be back in the swing of things and to have two cards to post in one day and not just one every couple of days :)  First I have the Mo's Digital Pencil freebie image Between created for hitting 900 members on PCP:


I thought this was such a cute Tween image.  Can you believe that the text on the dp on the right hand side was already printed on the dp, what a perfect break for me, perfect for the card.
I broke out my SU spiral punch for the bottom layer of dp. 
My SU round tab punch was feeling neglected too and I thought that the dp tabs looked really cute on this school girl theme that I was going for.
This was the free image provided by Mo's Digital Pencil to members of either her Paper Craft Planet group or SNR group when she reached 900 members.  We are sitting at 984 right now, when we hit 1000 Mo will offer another freebie. 
*************************************

My second card tonight from Riley and Company is a Moose ....Riley Moose to be exact!!!  (Yeah I know they are all Mooses)   He has a trio of beautiful balloons for Sophie.
The iimage Riley with Heart Balloon was stamped on white cs using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  I stamped two additional balloons on scrap white and colored them with copic markers and cut them out.  I hand drew in the string Riley using to hold the balloons.
The main image was colored with copic markers and then I cut out the label using the largest of the Quikutz label die.  I cut the main image and a red label at the same time.  This label die leaves a narrow edge cut that I like to use as a coordinating border.
The Medallions under the buttons are made with a MS punch.  I like the way it looks especially with the 3 fun buttons that I had in my stash. 
The Love You sentiment tags are two of the dies from the Spellbinder Elegant Tags.
The corners seemed a little bare so I punched some red and white SU Photo corners and added a tiny half pearl in the corner of each.
Be sure to check out the Riley and Company website.  There will be a new Riley and Company DT challenge this week so keep your eyes open.  We thought that the Riley fans would like to play along in the challenges so I think that this week you will be able to play along.

Thanks for stopping by

See you tomorrow

Happy Coloring

Cathy

No comments: