Monday, February 15, 2010

Artistic Outpost Paris Exposition Collage

Hi Everybody,  I am happy to bring you a collage today that was created with the wonderful Paris Exposition stamps released by Artistic Outpost last month.  Paris is such a hot theme right now.  I wanted this to convey all of the items that might have been saved from this wonderful trip that would generate memories forever.

The little boy behind the fence looking at the airborne balloons, the sentiment and phrase stamps are all included in the Paris Exposition stamp plate. 
I wanted to represent the fact that this was a remember when page so I stamped the ticket stamp four times to look like a strip of admission tickets.  The ticket stamp is from Vintage Circus and works perfectly for what I wanted to portray.
The Balloon dp was some that I had in my stash but it just wasn't quite as large as I wanted sooooo  I scanned it into my Photo Shop program and cropped the part I wanted to use.  I like the way it turned out.
I created the distressed circle buttons for added interest.  I didn't want flowers and thought that these worked well with the layout and feel I was going for.  The phrases on the Balloon dp were cut from misc dp I had and relay the message I was going for.
Be sure to check out all of the fabulous stamps at Artistic Outpost.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Coloring

Cathy

1 comment:

The Wired Angel said...

Well.. isn't this darling!! Great layout Cathy... love it!