Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Funny Valentine--Artistic Outpost

Today I decided to post my Artistic Outpost Valentine card.  I couldn't get the song My Funny Valentine out of my head this whole Valentine season so I decided to use the happy clown from Send in the Clowns and make a really fun Valentine. They don't all have to be mushy gushy now do they?

The funny clown from Artistic Outpost's Send in the Clowns set was the first stamp that came to mind when I couldn't get that song out of my head.
The embossed hearts and red quikutz label added some texture to the design.
The flower was created using the MS Hydreanga punches and centered on a  fancy scroll tag in white that was mounted on red cs highlighted with white gel pen faux paper piercing.
The sentiment was computer generated and then the ends were punched with the MS heart border punch.
3 heart decals on the clown suit and red hearts scattered randomly on the white cs and this happy Funny Valentine is ready to share!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out the Artistic Outpost blog, there is an awesome new DT member, Shelly Hickox.  Welcome Shelly!

Thanks for stopping by and hope that you have a great Valentines Day tomorrow!

Happy Coloring

Cathy

No comments: