Friday, February 19, 2010

No More Snow for Me!! Riley and Company

Okay, I was born and raised in the midwest, Iowa to be exact, and have lived in Nebraska for 15 years but.....this winter we have had 54 inches of snow and we still have at least a foot on the ground and another 4 inches expected tomorrow.  Well Riley and Company has Van Riley and Trailer Riley who have joined together to take me to Arizona....Road Trip!!!

For those of you who are geographically challenged, like me.  Omaha does not have mountains...those are snow mounds!!!!  The sign being held out the camper window says it all.  Arizona or Bust!
The road signs were created by hand, and for that I apologize.  The mountains and sign are from a set created by my good friend Theresa Momber called Happy Camper.   The cactus and cow skull are from another of Theresa's set called Out West.  Of course the Riley Van and Camper Riley are from Riley and Company.

So now you know how I really feel.  I am done with winter, from my mouth to God's ears!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Be sure to stop by later (after noon) to see if you were the winner of one of the images used to create my Mo's Digital Pencil Celebration Blog Hop card.  Only a couple of you left a way to contact you in the comment so you will need to contact me if you are picked as the winner!!!

Happy Coloring

Cathy

1 comment:

Virgo5 said...

Wow Cathy this is fabulous! That snows really getting to you but it's keeping you creative! lol