Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Have you found Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet yet?

One of my friends from Mo's Digital Pencil, Ann English, invited me to join a group called Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet.  I get invitations often and I always go and check them out but a lot of times the images aren't my style or too close to ones that I already am using so I pass.  You don't want to pass up Phindy's Place.  Here is my creation using the 400 member freebie (gotta love freebies) that I finally had time to color and make into a card.

I love umbrella rain images, don't know why, I just do!!! 
I colored with copic markers and added some rain clouds using a sponge and Tim Holtz weathered wood distress ink.
I also sponged in the landscape and hand drew in the outline of the landscape with a copic multiliner pen.
The dp is a matt pack from K&Company called  Cut and Paste.
The flowers were punched from the reverse side of the doublesided paper.
The edge of the SU scalloped edge punch was sponged with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink which was the same color used to sponge the grassy area of the landscape.
When you create the flowers using the MS gardenia flower punches you have a few extra tiny flowers that you don't use to create the layered flowers so I added them to the scalloped circle, just because I thought it would be cute :)
Be sure to check out Phindy's Place as she has lots of wonderful images and there are always new ones.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gotta get ready for work

Happy Coloring

Cathy

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is fab visited the other day looks fab

Juls said...

awhhhhh adorable image!!! and I love the floral detail! Hugs Juls

mckinkle said...

Fab card Cathy, those clouds are amazing!
Thanks for putting me onto Phindys Place, she's just great!

Keryn x