Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally got to use this sentiment!!! and an Easter Card

I have wanted to use this sentiment for years.  I love it, but it just never fit anything I made, until today!!!
Sassy Cheryl's has a digital image called Dancing Debbie,  well to me she looks like she is putting that left foot out and shaking it all about!!!  See....

Yes, I am old enough to remember the Hokey Pokey...Yeah, and a lot of you are too!!!  Dancing Debbie just looks to me like she is doing the Hokey Pokey and loving it!

Hey, how do you like my brad in the upper right corner.  I got the I-Top brad maker today with my 40% off coupon for Michaels.  I really like the MS medallion punch and I like the way that the small brad made from my dp, looks in the center of it, don't you?
You can get the brads in small, medium and large.  
I used my Elegant Tags from Spellbinders to make the sentiment tag, the sentiment fits just perfectloy in it. 


I also want to share an Easter card I made with two of Sassy Cheryl's images that I merged into one card using Photo Shop Elements 7. 


I had so much fun coloring this with copics, but it is hard to decide what colors to use when there are so many designs on the eggs LOL.
Not much explanation needed on this card.  Wonderful images for a fun colorful Easter card.
The Sassy Cheryl's images used for this were Easter Basket and Funky Bunny2.

Well, hope you are having a great week-end.  I have to go back to work tomorrow but will have another Mo's Digital Pencil card for you tomorrow. 

My Mo's Digital blog hop winner , Candy, contacted me today so she is getting her Angelina image. 

I know this is a short post but I have some more work to get done before I go to bed. I am finishing my card for the Riley and Company challenge this week.  You all need to come and play along with us. 

Thanks for stopping by, always glad to have you.

Happy Coloring

Cathy

2 comments:

Silli said...

Hello dear Cathy, both cards are very pretty, I love the cute bunny... Wish you a happy sunday ...HUGS Silke

Sassy Cheryl said...

So that's what you spent your coupon on. I was wondering!! The cards are great, and yes, I remember the hokey pokey too.
Love the Easter card where you merged the two images. Very clever!

Great job on both Cathy.