Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm ready for Summer!

Since I have totally had all the cold weather I can stand I decided to show you this wonderful image called At the Beach from the 1926 stamp collection at Dog Gone Stamps.

The image was drawn by Doris Folkman Summerill in 1926, isn't it wonderful. I colored this image with copic markers and used my copic airbrush system to add the water and bale blue sky.

The card was created for a sketch challenge that is offered on the Dog Gone Stamp Group page on Paper Craft Planet.

The Dog Gone Stamp DT is having a blog hop, more affectionately known for this occassion as the Doggone Blog walk this coming Saturday April 25, beginning at 10:30 AM. Be sure to come and check-out the newest stamps offered. I am sure that you will find tons that you will love, I know I have :)

Catch you tomorrow, my long week-end is catching up with me and I am going to bed early tonight.

Cathy

1 comment:

Sharri said...

Cathy, This so reminds me of Summer! I love the coloring and how well the dp matches it! Beautiful job!