Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love my new DogGoneStamps!

I get to be a Design Team Member for Dog Gone Stamps for another term, I am very excited. I love the stamps that Nancy and Brian are creating and because I love to color they are even more perfect for me. Here are two new images that I got today. I need to do a little out of line repair work but couldn't wait to show you my first new images I colored tonight.

Isn't this image called Flower Girl absolutely beautiful. I haven't decided what kind of project to create with this image but I couldn't wait to show it to you. I imagine that I will use this image to make a Birthday card for my sister who loves Angels.


Brian draws the most realistic looking dogs as well as wonderful more animated ones. Doesn't Daisy just make you go Awwwh. I wanted this image to create cards for the 4th of July. I drew in the stripes and added the stars to the hat.
I am not happy with my coloring of the pup's body but I love her little face and feet an because it is most certainly a beagle the white tip on her tail.
Be sure to check out the new stamps at Dog Gone Stamps because there are lots of new stamps. It is easy to spot the categories that have new stamps because they are in Red type. Go take a look you won't be disappointed.
See you tomorrow
Cathy

1 comment:

Patti J said...

You did just fine with your pup coloring! He's adorable! Funny, I just bought some patriotic type paper today! That little Angel is just delightful. Great job - thanks for sharing!