Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exciting Announcement!!!

OMG, I can hardly believe that I have officially been the Just Inklined Design Team Member for 3 days now :) and I am just telling you. My "friend" Peri will also be a permanent DT member, and man o man is she a talented lady!!!  I have been so busy that although I put the DT badge on my blog sidebar I wanted to create a card to go along with my announcement. Here is MyCroft..... I love this image:

I had a little trouble photographing this because I added crystal effects to the water in the fish bowl and the water puddle under MyCroft.  Did you guess the image is called MyCroft? LOL 
I am just so excited to have been asked to stay on after being one of the September Guest Designers.  If you think I hesitated for a second when Jak asked me if I would like to become a permanent DT  member, I shot back that YES email quick, before she changed her mind :) 
It was a very busy week for me last week and I didn't have as much blogging time as I would like so hopefully this week will be better. 
Well, I just wanted to let you all share in my exciting news and tell you to make sure you check out the Just Inklined store because they have added more new images this week and they are awesome, something for everybody. 
Be sure to stop back back Monday for hte Just Inklined Blog Hop  and there will be a new challenge this month to pick a Guest Designer for November. 
I have go get some stuff done before I go to work...Yep, my long week-end is already gone, where do the days go?????

Thanks for stopping by,

Cathy

4 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulously funny image and super card! Many congrats on your DT post!
Warmest wishes, Lesley

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card Cathy...just love that image Lol
So pleased you're joining us on the Just Inklined team...and so pleased to be with you on two of the best teams in the world! Yay! xx

The Wired Angel said...

Congrats to you, Cathy. Well-deserved!! Hugs, Peggy x

Jeni said...

Congratulations Cathy! :) I love their images.
Your funny little kitty cat is crackin' me up. Love the crystal effects. ~jeni :)