Monday, October 11, 2010

Old Guys Rule!!! LOL

Just Inklined keeps coming up with the funniest Senior Citizens and the newest one I got is called Strongo the Magnificent.  Isn't he a riot!!!:

Can't you just imagine giving this card to someone who is having an "over the Hill"  Birthday or just a funny need to make you smile card!! I love it!!
I found this cardstock and sentiments at the Hobby Lobby Clearance section, it is my favorite place to shop right now.  Just like this oh so perfect dp...IMO   LOL   I can't give this to my husband, I don't think he ever had that much hair...
Be sure you check out all the fun Senior images, well all the images at Just Inklined, I have more to color and they just keep coming up with more must have images....I can't get enough of them!!!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day...color something!!1

Cathy

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Bahahaha! I love this card! Perfect DP for this image. Good find. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! This card made me laugh out loud!!! LOVE IT!!! I have that DP.....maybe I should get the image! LOL!!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Looks like someone has been eating his spinach! Great card!

Diane said...

Great card, Cathy, especially for a man of my husband's generation! I may have to get this image it's so appropriate considering we just joined a new Gym!!
Diane x

Joyce said...

Great card Cathy and the DP is perfect with it. The image is so fitting for so many people we know...