Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Fall

Well, you may have noticed my card was not in the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge line up today. I have been really under the weather this week and haven't done much except sleep and go to work, not much crafting done and I didn't get my card done to get in the file for today...I hate when that happens.  The hostess this week is the Super Talented Dawn and her challenge is a color challenge.  I kinda forgot that part but I did remember the fall part and went with a fall theme card:  Here is my  Gimme a Cheerleader:

Okay, after I got the card finished I remembered it was supposed to be fall colors, not just a fall card but since I am late anyway I decided to post it. To me fall means football and football means cheerleaders and my oldest granddaugher, Ashlee is a Varsity Cheerleader, and her school colors are blue and white.  I just threw in the red to make a prettier card...so sue me.

Be sure to stop by the Mo's Digital Pencil Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team Members cards...they will probably all be in fall colors LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Cathy

5 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Cathy, I love it, even if it doesn't fit the challenge! I really like the 'D'fence and that great ribbon.

Jeni said...

This is adorable Cathy! Love the sentiment and colors you picked. Hope you are feeling better soon. !~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Wow, Cathy! This card really POPS! Love it, and you've colored her SO PERFECTLY!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Lovely colours never the less. In GB - fall isn't autumn - it's that ground coming up to meet your body action - so this fits in my book - she could be in for one.
Hope you feel better soon

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's an adorable card!! hope you are feelin better and that you have a great weekend...hugs!